History of the Malleable Iron Fittings Company

$15.00

 

The MIF, established in 1854, was the largest employer in Branford and during its heyday shortly after WWII had 23 acres along the Branford River and employed 1,300 people. The company manufactured iron pipe fittings, flag and highway hardware, and many custom metal products. The booklet is a reprint of the 1946 History of the MIF. 80 pages, with many photos